To ensure reliability, safety, longevity and productivity, you need to be certain that the critical machinery and equipment at the center of your operations is providing optimum performance. Of course, regular maintenance, monitoring and testing is essential. Yet, at the same time, maintenance costs can be expensive. So how can you reduce these costs while ensuring that your equipment is monitored effectively?
How used oil can enhance your maintenance program
Surprisingly, the used oil in your machinery can play a central role. It gives vital clues as to what is happening inside your equipment and machinery, providing early warnings of any potential problems and minimizing the risk of damage and unplanned downtime. The question is how can you find, and more importantly read, these clues?
Revealing the answers
A range of highly specialized techniques exists for analyzing the used oil in your vehicles, providing you with valuable answers as to the condition of your machinery and how you should address any issues. We provide a range of these expert testing services, including used oil analysis, lubricant testing, transformer oil testing and asset integrity management.
We can help you:
- Analyze a wide range of oil and lubricants used in your equipment, such as lubricating oil, greases and hydraulic fluids
- Gain a rapid, accurate overview of the condition of machinery, such as power generators, gearboxes, compressors, hydraulic systems and other critical machines
- Identify potential problems earlier and reduce risk of equipment damage or failure
- Identify oil condition and suitability
- Ensure less downtime and equipment repairs
- Lower maintenance costs
- Increase safety and productivity
Why do over 3,900 clients in the construction, automotive, and oil and gas sectors choose SGS?
With over 40 years of expertise and experience, we perform 4,000 diagnoses each day, and monitor over 640,000 systems worldwide to provide valuable information about the condition of essential equipment and lubricants. That’s why, when it comes to oil analysis and equipment condition monitoring, we are the first choice for clients in a wide range of sectors all over the world.
To find out how our used oil analysis and equipment condition monitoring solutions could help you enhance your maintenance program, contact us today.
38, Calea Serban Voda,
sector 4, 040212,