Learn how to conduct an internal audit of an integrated management system (IMS) based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards so that you can report on the effectiveness of its implementation in your business.
This course will familiarize you with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 standards. You will gain a better understanding of the various management systems included in the standards and gain confidence in how to audit them effectively to be able to report back accordingly to your organization.
What will you learn?
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Integrate a common set of procedures using an IMS
- Understand the requirements of a quality management system (QMS), environmental management system (EMS) and occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system using the ISO framework and plan-do-check-act (PDCA) cycle
- Incorporate the standards into your organization
- Plan an internal audit of an IMS in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO/IEC 17021-1
- Verify that your organization is compliant with relevant policies, procedures and associated documents by gathering objective evidence and using appropriate sampling techniques
- Manage the roles and responsibilities of the audit team members to ensure the audit is conducted successfully
- Report on the effectiveness of the management system implementation
The course is designed for quality, environmental, and health and safety professionals who already have an understanding of management systems. Before starting this course, it is recommended that learners know the purpose of management systems and internal audits.
Course duration: 2 days or 105 minutes
Delivery methodology: face to face or eLearning
The eLearning version of the course consists of two separate modules: Integrated management systems Introduction and Integrated management systems Internal Auditor.
Learners who are in attendance for the complete course will be issued with an SGS ‘Certificate of Attendance’. Learners taking the eLearning version of the course will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 70% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion, learners will be able to download a “Certificate of Completion”.
Why choose integrated management system internal auditor course from SGS?
As the global leader in professional training, we provide innovative learning and development solutions, covering multiple areas and industries. Our training solutions are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers for sustainable business development and a competitive advantage.
Contact us today to find out how our training can support you and your business.
38, Calea Serban Voda,
sector 4, 040212,