Navigating the global legislative landscape of restricted substances in consumer products is a challenge for apparel and footwear businesses. Alongside this, end consumers are demanding more innovative and sustainable products.
Join our live complimentary webinar to access the latest developments in the main softlines markets, as well as learn about developments in sustainable chemical management. Presenters Frank Kempe and Dr. Min Zhu will provide guidance to help businesses prepare for regulatory change, avoid risks and stay compliant. They will explore recall cases and industry reports, and describe the expert solutions developed by SGS, which can help to tackle the challenges of chemical management.
They will also address questions such as:
- What are the newest restrictions for softlines products?
- Is there any proposed legislation that I need to be aware of?
- What action is the industry taking to ensure restricted substances are under control?
- Which best practice examples are there?
- Recent market trends and changes
- Restricted chemicals and the latest regulatory updates
- Impacts and obligations
- Sustainable chemical management – going beyond the legal requirements
- SGS solutions
Who should attend?
The webinar is aimed at executives, managers, and experts, who are responsible for compliance, quality control, sourcing, product development and sustainability.
Watch on demand
Session One: 30/05/2023 10:00 (GMT + 1:00) Europe/Paris time
Session Two: 30/05/2023 18:00 (GMT + 1:00) Europe/Paris time