It is hard to ignore the growing influence of the more widely traveled and discerning guest. Review sites and social media make it easier than ever for your customers to voice their opinions. To build long-term relationships with your guests, you need to ensure that every experience, and every review, is up to these standards.
Whether you represent a hotel, tour operator or one of the many other companies within the tourism sector, the interactions you have with leisure, business or millennium travelers must all reinforce the message of excellence in performance, standards and quality.
That is why observing the following four principles of safety, service, sustainability and security excellence is essential.
Travelers’ safety at all times must be the number one priority for any hospitality business. Any issues with the management of confidential customer information, food intoxication, water or air contamination, as well as infrastructure can negatively affect your brand and operations.
Exceptional satisfaction is the reason many travelers return to the same properties year-on-year. That is why motivating employees to exemplify your brand values in every interaction, direct or indirect, with guests is vital.
Sustainability has rapidly become a deciding factor when travelers choose service providers, destinations and hotels. Environmental impacts, such as the energy and water used and the approach taken to employee welfare, waste management, and integration with local communities, play a key role in influencing customer and stakeholder perceptions of your brand.
Any business can fall victim to deliberate harm. Security risks can emanate from intruders and other outsiders, rogue staff and contractors, and even guests and other customers. We ensure security by promoting a proactive and preventive culture. Our methods are supported by discreet, tailored physical and procedural controls and cultivated on risk-based evidence.
Deliver safety, service, sustainability and security with solutions developed specifically for the travel and hospitality industryEnhancing processes, systems and skills is fundamental to your ongoing success and sustained growth. We enable you to continuously improve, transforming your services and value chain by increasing performance, managing risks, better meeting stakeholder requirements and managing sustainability.
If you are a direct provider or a third-party reseller, our range of travel and hospitality solutions ensures that safety, service, sustainability or security are never compromised.
We focus on helping you implement, demonstrate and improve on a best-in-class hospitality experience. We combine different methodologies, such as performance assessments, certification, testing, and training into a powerful solution.
We can help you:
- Demonstrate compliance to the highest standards and complete transparency to all stakeholders
- Ensure concerned establishments meet or exceed expectations
- Verify safety and assure quality across a wide range of food, environmental, consumer and industrial products
- Sample and test to ensure compliance with local regulations and brand requirements, or in response to incidents
- Accurately benchmark performance against legal requirements, industry best practices and emerging trends
- Keep track of onsite feedback via our online reporting system
- Implement remedial actions and improve efficiency and productivity
- Deliver training that focuses on areas such as regulations, compliance, management systems and personal development, leveraging accelerated learning techniques
- Train individuals and organizations onsite or offsite, via e-Learning or by blending relevant methodologies
- Maintain trust in your brand
- Add value to your business and differentiate it from competitors in an increasingly complex marketplace
To ensure exceptional levels of safety, service, sustainability and security, talk to us today.