Join our live webinar on March 30 to learn about the benefits of ISTA testing for seed exports.
With an increase in global seed movement, there is elevated demand for internationally recognized standards. SGS is proud to have ISTA accredited laboratories, as well as ISTA accredited samplers in multiple continents to serve clients around the world. We specialize in all crop types from vegetables to field crops.
Education is key to understanding the benefits of ISTA testing and sampling. Join us to gain insight into the utilization of Orange International Certificates (OIC) and Blue International Certificates (BIC) for seed shipments.
This webinar looks at how ISTA (International Seed Testing Association) seed testing and sampling strengthens global seed exports, bringing confidence and benefits to international seed trade.
Learn how SGS ISTA accredited seed laboratories in the United States and Canada facilitate seed exports and boost your knowledge to ensure swift seed movement.
- Benefits of ISTA Testing for global seed exports
- Benefits of ISTA Sampler Training to ensure sample and lot integrity
- Synergies between SGS's seed laboratories in the United States and Canada
This webinar is open to everyone in the seed sector – from companies expanding into export seed trade to those interested in gaining insight into ISTA seed testing and sampling.
March 30, 2022 10:00 am EST
- Holly Gelech – SGS Business Development Manager
- Sarah Dammen – SGS Safety and Quality Manager
- Amanda Patin – SGS Key Account Manager
For further information please contact:
SGS Senior Global Marketing Manager – Food and Crop Science
t: +1 973 461 1498