Join over 600 people for this SGS-sponsored Sedex conference, which aims to discuss delivering insights and improvements in an ESG world.
We are thrilled to sponsor and take part in Sedex’s return to in-person events. This latest conference – exploring ESG – promises to be bigger, bolder and broader.
Over 600 attendees, from various businesses and industries, will unite in London, UK, to explore the latest opportunities, challenges and solutions in the industry, hear from outstanding speakers, connect with people and celebrate successes at the Sedex Sustainability Awards dinner.
The two-day event is sure to spark insights, collaboration, discussions and connections while exploring the latest technology and industry news, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Find out more about Xplore Sustainability.
Discover our Sedex services
Retailers, brands and customers are increasingly concerned that their goods are manufactured in a way that ensures fair treatment for all workers involved in their production supply chain. One way companies can get assurance about their suppliers’ performance is by requesting a third-party Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit (SMETA) to report on processes and the situation.
The benefits include:
- SMETA audit reports reduce supply chain audit duplication by providing a widely accepted single format for social compliance audits
- SMETA audit reports are uploaded to the Sedex Advance platform, enabling members to effectively share and manage ethical supply chain information
- Reduce social responsibility and sustainability risks in supply chains
- Identify weak areas for companies to implement corrective actions that drive improvement and mitigate risk
- When it is impossible for auditors to visit a site, SGS can deliver a Sedex Virtual Assessment (SVA)
Why SMETA services from SGS?
We are a Sedex Affiliate Audit Company (AAC). Sedex is home to one of the world’s leading collaborative platforms for buyers and suppliers to store, share and report on ethical and social audit information, quickly and easily. Being granted an AAC account indicates our commitment to correctly using SMETA, Sedex social audit methodology and conducting audits with quality and integrity.
We are a founding and full member of the leading industry association, the Association of Professional Social Compliance Auditors (APSCA). We have a global network of more than 800 experienced APSCA-enrolled auditors, in over 80 countries, available to support your SMETA needs.
Find out more about our SMETA services.
For further information, please contact:
UK Responsible Business Services (RBS) Manager
t: +44 7809 551 816
SGS – United Kingdom Limited.
Theta Building, Lyon Way
Surrey, GU16 7ER