SGS’s loading and discharge supervision services help to protect the safety, integrity and quality of your products throughout the supply chain.
Our inspectors can be in full time attendance at every operational stage to provide loading supervision and discharge supervision, ensuring you receive a constant and direct flow of information.
To provide you with the control and peace of mind you need, our loading supervision and discharge supervision services include:
- Sampling and testing services
- Quantity and weight determination
- Packaging and label verification
- Sealing services
- Operational control of loading and discharge
- Temperature monitoring
- Real time reporting with situation updates, monitoring any items of concern
Other Transportation & Shipping Services:
- Audit Solutions
- Cleanliness Inspections
- Damage Survey
- Fumigation and Pest Management
- Guarantee Services
- Logistic Support
To find out now how we can mitigate your risk by supervising the transfer of your goods, contact SGS now.