Final installation inspection from SGS – ensure your photovoltaic (PV) solar plant has been installed and connected in-line with all requirements, before commissioning.
Before the commissioning phase of your PV solar plant can begin, you need to confirm that all requirements have been met. Our final installation inspection ensures that your PV solar plant has been installed and connected in-line with all requirements, enabling you to begin successful commissioning.
Why choose final installation inspection from SGS?
We can help you:
- Confirm that your facility has been completed in line with all construction plans
- Ensure that all equipment has been correctly installed and connected
- Identify defects, risks and potential problems that can jeopardize the investment during operation
- Ensure that your PV plant is ready for the commissioning phase
Trusted Final Installation Inspections from The Renewable Energy Experts
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, our global network of accredited experts offers you unsurpassed experience in the renewable energy sector. As a result, we are the preferred international provider for clients requiring trusted final installation inspections for PV solar park projects. Our unique global reach enables us to provide you with final installation inspections for PV solar plants anywhere in the world.
Our final installation inspection includes:
- Sample electrical measurements
- Function testing and acceptance measurements
- Test reports
- Visual Inspection (VI) and Remote Visual Inspection (RVI)
- Assessment of the mounting system to ensure that it is capable of supporting the solar modules securely
- Inspection of cabling, anchoring, lightning and overvoltage
- Verification of all construction plans
- Regulatory compliance confirmation
To discuss how our final installation inspection can help ensure your PV solar plant has been installed and connected in-line with all requirements, contact us today.