Supplier audit training from SGS – learn how to evaluate your suppliers and their processes to ensure quality.
Finding suppliers that operate at consistent levels of high quality is necessary to ensure that your own organization can perform at an equally high level. An effective audit is one of the most important methods for ensuring that your suppliers are always complying and conforming to set standards and requirements.
This course will show you how supplier audits enable your organization to reduce risks and build and maintain a robust management system, so you can continuously improve your contractual requirements and relationships with suppliers.
Why choose supplier audit training from SGS?
On this two-day course, you will learn how to:
- Verify the conformity and effectiveness of your supplier’s system
- Plan, prepare, conduct, report and follow up audit findings to ensure requirements between you and your suppliers have been met
- Use a process-based approach for auditing suppliers
- Report on areas requiring improvements or changes to ensure processes remain valid and suitable at all times
Trusted supplier audit training from a world-leading tuition provider
As the world’s foremost certification, verification, inspection and testing organization, we offer in-depth knowledge in all aspects of supplier auditing.
This course covers:
- Phases of supplier audits
- Plan and prepare: understanding audit requirements
- Process-based auditing
- On-site auditing
- Reporting audit findings
- Corrective actions
To find out more about our supplier audit training, contact us today.