This training course is designed for delegates with a general background in sustainability standards and a basic knowledge of the MSPO requirements. Its objective is to equip delegates with knowledge and skills required to perform MSPO Sustainability Standard audits against the MSPO principles & criteria, statutory requirements and regulations, using the principles of ISO 19011.
On successful completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the MSPO sustainability standard and explain its seven principles
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the MSPO Traceability Supply Chain
- Interpret the requirements of all four parts of the MSPO standards (MS2530-1, MS2530-2, MS2530-3, and MS2530-4) in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Report on an audit in a manner that adds value to an organization
Delegates choosing this training course should, ideally, be able to demonstrate competence in the established sustainability management system, such as successful completion of an MSPO Awareness Course.
Throughout the training course, all participants will be graded on the basis of a continuous assessment of their performance and active participation against the course objectives.
Conducted over three working days, this course includes 24 hours of instruction, including workshops and quizzes.
Trusted MSPO auditor training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are expert in their field, as well as being experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
To book an MSPO auditor training course contact your local SGS office today.