To comply with ISO 9001 and other international standards, you need to appoint a management representative to oversee the implementation of your company's quality management system. Our ISO 9001 - Quality Management Representative (QMR) Skills Training provides your management representatives with the necessary skills to support your organization and drive continual improvement.
Why choose ISO 9001 - Quality Management Representative (QMR) Skills Training from SGS?
We can help you:
- Provide your personnel with the tools they need to succeed
- Enable seasoned management representatives to improve their existing skills
Trusted ISO 9001 – Quality Management Representative (QMR) Skills Training from a leading ISO certification training provider
As a leading ISO certification training provider, we offer you a wide variety of training courses for all levels of ability and awareness. Our two-day course is designed to meet the requirements of any organization using ISO 9001, and covers the following topics:
- The roles and responsibilities of a management representative
- What makes an effective management representative
- In-depth review of ISO 9001 requirements with self-assessment
- Documenting the business system
- Process mapping concepts and tools for creating effective documentation
- Internal auditing concepts and case study
- Capturing non-conformities that will drive business improvement versus compliance
- Internal audit management concepts
- Corrective and preventive action systems
- Conducting effective management reviews
- Managing the relationship with the third-party registrar before and during the audit(s)
- Embedding measurement into your business processes
To find out more about our ISO 9001 - Quality Management Representative (QMR) Skills Training course, contact us today.