Enhance hydrocarbon production throughout your asset’s entire life cycle.
SGS combines applied reservoir modeling with advanced laboratory analysis to deliver optimal EOR solutions – from EOR screening to pilot design and full field projects.
Enhancing hydrocarbon production throughout your asset’s entire life cycle requires specialist expertise. We provide extensive experience in reservoir management across a wide array of project types that involve secondary and tertiary hydrocarbon recovery, including waterflooding, gas (re-)injection, and various EOR techniques.
Why choose EOR from SGS?
We provide a broad range of activities, including:
- Screening and feasibility studies
- Integrated reservoir studies
- Pilot design
- Full field static and dynamic modeling
- Financial calculations
- Risk management
- Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) studies
Plus, our advanced laboratory analysis includes specialized EOR core flooding experiments, enabling us to provide unique, tailor-made solutions for each individual project.
Our subject matter experts understand your operational needs and can harness the world’s most comprehensive range of integrated inspection and analytical testing services, powered by the latest technology and digital tools.
Our extensive EOR engineering experience integrated with our laboratory analytical capabilities, enables us to offer you a range of solutions, including:
- EOR screening
- EOR feasibility studies
- EOR laboratory investigations
- EOR model calibration based on laboratory testing results
- EOR pilot design
- EOR pilot testing (and monitoring)
- EOR field level design (HSE, facilities and economics)
- EOR full field project modeling
- EOR monitoring
Lot 3 & Lot 4, Persiaran Jubli Perak,
Seksyen 22, 40300,
Shah Alam, Selangor, MY-10, Malaysia