This certified course (17281-PR 346) will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits on social systems and to contribute to the continual system improvements.
On completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the SMETA Best Practice Guidance, SMETA Measurement Criteria, local industry practice and the relevant legislative framework
- Describe the responsibilities of an auditor and describe the role of audit in the maintenance and improvement of social systems in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as appropriate
- Conduct and report on an audit of an organization’s social system by interpreting the requirements of the SMETA Best Practice Guidance, SMETA Measurement Criteria, etc. in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as appropriate
In order to adapt to you learning style and needs, this course is available as Classroom Based or Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT). Depending on the selected method, this course can be delivered over 3 days or 24 hours and will conclude with an exam.
To complete this course successfully you will be required to pass both an examination and continuous assessment before you can be issued with a Certificate of Achievement that satisfies the formal training for an individual seeking certification as a CQI/IRCA auditor. The certificate is valid for five years from the date of the exam for the purpose of your certification as an auditor with the CQI/IRCA.
Before starting this course, you are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Knowledge of SA 8000
- Knowledge of the ETI Code of Conduct
- Knowledge of SMETA Best Practice and Measurement Criteria, etc.
Trusted Social Systems Training from a Leading Course Provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered in multiple languages and locations by approved tutors, specialists in the area who can support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to enroll on the SGS Academy Social Systems (SMETA) Auditor Conversion training course.