Industrial rope access from SGS – offers you safe inspection, testing and structural surveys at height or in areas where access is difficult.
Certain locations, such as offshore farms, industrial plants or buildings, are difficult for your inspectors and technicians to access. Our industrial rope access services offer you safe inspection, testing and structural surveys at height or in areas where access is difficult.
Why use industrial rope access from SGS?
Our highly trained personnel and special access equipment can provide you with a proven method of achieving a safe work position. As a result our industrial rope access service helps you:
- Have essential inspection, testing and survey work carried out on assets that are hard to reach
- Benefit from a cost effective alternative to traditional access methods, such as scaffolding or mobile elevated working platforms
- Have inspections carried out quickly and safely with minimal disruption to other services
Trusted Industrial Rope Access From One of the World’s Leading Providers
As a leading provider of industrial rope access services, we offer you an exemplary safety record. For your complete peace of mind, our technicians receive extensive training and independent assessment, undergoing re-training every three years. All of our rope access training and operational work is conducted in line with international guidelines. SGS Singapore is a member of the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) and can assist with projects anywhere in the world to ensure their compliance.
Our industrial rope access services include:
- Inspection and testing of structures
- Structural surveys
- Conventional and advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques
Contact us today to find out how our industrial rope access services offer you safe inspection, testing and structural surveys at height or in areas where access is difficult.