Integrate sustainability into your business
Sustainability is no longer a complementary feature of your company’s value proposition, but a need that must be integrated into your business model for long-term success and viability.
The reality in which organizations operate is defined by megatrends, such as increased connectivity and mobility, climate change, depletion of natural resources and rapid urbanization.
Stakeholders, including consumers, investors, employees and society in general, demand that organizations go beyond mere compliance with legal requirements and, instead, have a positive impact that reflects a true commitment to sustainability and climate action leadership. We can help you to make an active contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by supporting you on the journey toward value creation across your entire business model.
Why SGS sustainability assurance?
As a leader in sustainability for over 30 years, we continue to be an active participant in demonstrating best practices and developing international standards and guidelines. As a result, we have experts across many industries to provide a wide range of sustainability assurance services.
We enable you to:
- Establish your vision and road map through comprehensive services, tailored to your needs
- Create trust and certainty in your sustainability, whatever your organization’s size, complexity or sector
- Measure your sustainability impacts
- Enhance your Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) management
- Reduce energy use, carbon footprint and waste
- Implement more efficient processes
- Address stakeholder concerns and risks
- Avoid greenwashing
- Accomplish your sustainability goals
Wherever you are on your journey and whatever climate action you wish to take, our sustainability assurance services can be customized and optimized to get you to where you want to be.
A comprehensive range of sustainability assurance services
Our services include:
- Sustainability strategy and consulting: put sustainable business practices at the heart of your business model
- Sustainability disclosure and assurance: communicate sustainability performance and create trust through independent assessment
- Climate change mitigation: mitigate, adapt and maximize the business benefits of climate change
- Sustainable supply chains: increase trust and the visibility of your value chain
- Sustainable finance: transition to a more sustainable economy while mitigating financial risks and creating value
Looking for something specific?
Search within Sustainability Assurance