SGS is exhibiting at this year’s ABIM. Join us at booth 28 to discover our services for the biocontrol industry.
Taking place in Basel, Switzerland, ABIM is internationally recognized as the venue for discovering and unveiling new products, discussing market opportunities and presenting new research. Join us to learn about the latest regulatory developments and liaise with business professionals from all over the world.
Our experts will be available throughout the event to discuss your requirements and answer your biocontrol questions.
We offer a wide range of solutions for the biocontrol industry, including open field, greenhouse and growth chamber trials, microbiology studies, ecotoxicology and biodegradability studies, and weed, insect and nematode resistance studies.
Our open field, greenhouse and growth chamber trials include:
- SGS field stations and global field trial network
- Screening studies: in-vitro and in-vivo
- Irrigation at field level
- Nutrient management of soils
- Efficacy trials with artificial inoculation
- Biostimulants and fertilizers evaluation according to CEN technical specifications
- GH and field: Vegetables, berries
- Field: cereals, maize, cotton, sunflowers, soybeans, grapes, fruit trees
- Abiotic stress evaluations and fertilizer efficiency trials:
- Yield, shoot and root biomass
- Chlorophyl measurements – Spad
- Stomatal conductance – Porometer
- Leaf area index and color coding
- Assessments by drone images (RGB and Multispectral)
- Demonstration trials
Our microbiology studies include:
- Method development and validation
- 5 batch
- Shelf life
- Content and identity
- Microbial contaminants
We look forward to meeting you at ABIM 2022.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Global Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498
Volcán 150, Piso 5,
Col. Lomas de Chapultepec Tercera Sección, 11000,
Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico City, Mexico