Consumer electronic certification ensures products are safe, high quality and conform to market requirements. It protects consumers from substandard and/or hazardous devices and helps manufacturers, traders and importers to build consumer trust and gain competitive advantage in regulated markets.
This one-hour webinar will cover all aspects of Indian consumer electronics certification, providing insights into the requirements of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), Wireless Planning and Coordination (WPC), Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Telecommunication Engineering Centre (TEC) mandatory testing program and e-Waste Management Rules 2022. Our expert, Jeevan HN, will also be available to answer questions.
Register today and join our webinar either live or later via webcast.
- Introduction to consumer electronics certification
- BIS – Bureau of Indian Standards
- TEC – Telecommunication Engineering Centre mandatory testing program
- WPC – Wireless Planning and Coordination
- BEE – Bureau of Energy Efficiency
- e-Waste Management Rules 2022
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at consumer electronics manufacturers, suppliers, traders, importers and retailers, but will also be of interest to regulatory bodies and trade associations.