Learn about the purpose and requirements of risk management and risk-based thinking which can be applied to any management system.
This introduction training course covers the foundations for effective risk management in any organization including principles, ISO 31000:2018, leadership responsibilities, planning and integration, continual evaluation and improvement, and communication.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply risk management and risk-based thinking to the benefit of your organization
- Implement the risk management framework – the framework itself and the processes required to apply risk-based thinking to your organization’s management systems
- Conduct a risk assessment and all the elements involved in it
- Monitor progress and continually improve risk management in your organization’s activities
- Use risk management principles and processes for management systems (ISO 31000:2018)
This course is relevant to supervisors, line managers and anyone involved in managing risk in the workplace. No prior knowledge is needed.
Course duration: 45 min
Delivery methodology: eLearning
Learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion, learners will be able to download a “Certificate of Completion”.
Why choose risk management and risk-based thinking from SGS?
As the global leader in professional training, we provide innovative learning and development solutions, covering multiple areas and industries. Our training courses are developed by subject matter experts to help organizations and individuals improve personal competence and skills – core enablers for sustainable business development and a competitive advantage.
Contact us today to find out how our training can support you and your business.