Maximize asset value through integrated well and facility integrity and flow assurance studies.
Well integrity and flow assurance from SGS enables you to maximize value from your assets and assure well and facility integrity.
To maximize value from an asset, the optimum uptime and availability of wells and facilities must be ensured. As a result, maintaining well and facility integrity coupled with assuring fluid flow is essential – from reservoir to export.
We help you to maximize asset value through integrated well and facility integrity and flow assurance studies, covering production chemicals and corrosion, scaling, wax and asphaltene deposition risk evaluation. With independent assessment of options and scenarios, we deliver practical and efficient solutions to your challenges.
Why choose well integrity and flow assurance from SGS?
We can help you with:
- Development of well books
- Full well integrity reviews, covering technical assessments, well barrier diagrams and independent verification
- Qualitative risk assessment aimed at the development of mitigation plans
- Advice, development and implementation of Well Integrity Management Systems (WIMS)
- Work-over and well intervention program design and review
- Well monitoring plan design and review
- Maximum Allowable Annular Surface Pressure (MAASP) review and calculations
- Well construction and barrier review
In terms of flow assurance, our consultants can:
- Recommend a suitable laboratory analysis program
- Carry out thermodynamic modelling of fluids to obtain precipitation envelopes
- Conduct hydraulic analysis (e.g. line and slug sizes)
- Perform an evaluation of operational procedures, considering flow assurance risks
- Determine wax appearance temperatures (WAT), asphaltene solubility boundaries, hydrate association (or disassociation) boundaries, and scale solubility boundaries
Our subject matter experts understand your operational needs and can harness the world’s most comprehensive range of integrated inspection and analytical testing services, powered by the latest technology and digital tools.
Our production chemists carry out independent cost and performance optimization reviews for production chemicals to increase production and reduce costs for chemical expenditure.
We integrate laboratory analysis capabilities and innovative workflows with well and facility integrity, flow assurance, production optimization and production chemistry expertise. This is all underpinned by state-of-the-art data analytics workflows to provide a powerful toolkit to maximize value from your assets and assure well and facility integrity.
4B, Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 083,