Understand and minimize the impact of scale, corrosion, acidization and rock-fluid compatibility on the productivity of your reservoir.
Production chemistry analysis ensures control over the performance of your oil and gas reservoirs. Our testing program helps you to understand and minimize the impact of scale, corrosion, acidization and rock-fluid compatibility on the productivity of your reservoir.
Why choose production chemistry services from SGS?
We offer you:
- A full suite of testing for optimizing your well performance and minimizing operating expenditure
- Experienced staff and our state-of-the-art fixed laboratories for all your analyses
- Onsite mobile laboratories, custom-configured through our FluidPro PAL™ program or, for smaller projects, our Rapid Deployment Kit (RDK™)
- A proven track record of providing technicians to operate client-owned sampling and analysis equipment that is already in place in a fixed lab or offshore platform
Our production chemistry testing includes the following:
- Basic sediment and water (BS&W)
- Water content in oil by Karl Fischer titration
- Live and dead fluid density
- Live and dead fluid viscosity
- Crude salinity
- Brine preservation
- Complete water analysis
- Water compatibility
- High temperature gas chromatography
- Solids analysis
- Select analyses typical of crude assay suites
- Gas dewpoints
- Sulfate reducing bacteria
- Trace sulfur analysis
- Sand content in produced fluids
- Mercury in gases or liquids
- Radon in gaseous hydrocarbons
- Metals in gaseous hydrocarbons
- Total Arsenic in gaseous hydrocarbons
In addition, we offer many more tests specific to your production chemistry requirements.
As a world leading provider of production chemistry, we provide industry-approved methods that meet the highest standards of testing and certification. Our unrivaled experience spans the entire process – from oil and gas exploration and production to certification of oil and gas refined products, enabling us to provide the expertise to meet your production chemistry analysis needs.