As the risk of adulteration and contamination increases, quality control of fuel is becoming increasingly important in the fuel distribution chain.
Failure to ensure fuel quality can have disastrous and wide-ranging consequences, from impaired engine performance and reduced engine life to costly increases in fuel consumption and a damaging impact on the environment.
SGS brings you a mobile fuel testing laboratory with on-site analysis and testing facilities, providing quick turnaround of results with the hallmark of SGS quality.
Housed in a specially modified van, the mobile laboratory is a fully self-sufficient working unit equipped with analytical instruments necessary for operational fuel quality determination at controls, inspections or handovers.
Quality Control of Fuels: What We Offer
Our product conformance testing service provides:
- Reliable information on fuel quality, quickly and on-site at the place of sampling
- Sampling at every point of the fuel distribution chain – including distributors, transporters, reserve stores, petrol stations and car tanks
- Random spot checks, sampling and storage of samples to identify discrepancies in quality along the supply chain
- Detailed analysis of petroleum products to meet our customers’ requirements
SGS provides fuel testing services to a wide range of customers throughout the fuel supply chain. These include:
- Fuel carriers
- Petrol stations
- International and local chains
- Small retailers
- State authorities, including trade inspection and customs bodies
- Fuel users
Find out how product conformance testing from SGS supports the quality control of fuels.
4B, Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 083,