Gain the competence to plan the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and develop a laboratory management system with this training course from SGS.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 specifies the requirements for the competence, impartiality and consistent operation of laboratories. This course will equip you with the competence to plan the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 within a test or calibration laboratory and develop a laboratory management system that meets the requirements of the standard.
Why choose ISO/IEC 17025:2017 implementation training from SGS?
This course will enable you to:
- Confirm your knowledge of the key requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Design and structure a formal laboratory quality management system that meets the requirements of the standard
- Understand the management, technical and support processes required to implement the system
- Perform risk assessments and develop quality objectives as required by the standard
- Plan the implementation steps required to gain accreditation
Learners who are in attendance for the complete course will be issued an SGS “Certificate of Attendance”.
Before starting this course, learners are expected to have a reasonable working knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and/or have attended our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 introduction course or the equivalent.
This course comprises eight sessions, which use practical examples, to help you understand how to implement various aspects of a laboratory management system:
- Session 1: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and accreditation
- Session 2: The quality management system
- Session 3: Test/calibration methods
- Session 4: Management considerations
- Session 5: Technical considerations
- Session 6: Quality considerations
- Session 7: Risks and opportunities
- Session 8: Implementation and the accreditation process
A Trusted ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Training Course from a World Leader in Corporate Training
As the world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. SGS Academy is present in more than 45 countries and trains more than 200,000 professionals worldwide.
To find out more about our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 implementation course, contact us today.