Understand the requirements for an ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety management system with this introductory course from SGS.
ISO 45001:2018 has been developed as a single standard to promote better occupational health and safety (OH&S) management. Our introductory course will provide you with an understanding of ISO 45001:2018 – The New ISO Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems – Requirements, with Guidance for Use.
Why choose the ISO 45001:2018 Introduction Course from SGS?
This introductory course will enable you to:
- Understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Recognize what auditors of the system will be looking for
- Communicate any changes in OH&S specific requirements arising as a result of migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018.
There are no prior knowledge requirements for this training. However, it is advisable for learners to have knowledge of Annex SL.
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in order to receive a certificate of attendance.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the ISO 45001:2018 standard and Clauses 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- OH&S management principles
- Similarities and differences between ISO 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001:2007
A Trusted Provider of ISO 45001:2018 Training
As the leader in professional training, we offer you extensive experience in providing management systems training, and effective learning and development. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression. Our specialists partner with course participants, identifying improvement objectives and supporting the professional journey.
To find out more about our ISO 45001:2018 Introduction course, contact us today.