Demonstrate your commitment to supply chain security management systems and protect your goods and brand across the world with an ISO 28000 certification audit from SGS.
ISO 28000 sets out security management system requirements, including aspects critical to supply chain security assurance. Supply chain security management systems, based on the ISO 28000 certification standard, identify the risk levels across your supply chain operations. This information can enable your organization to carry out risk assessments and apply controls with supporting management tools.
Our experienced network of auditors can support and assess your compliance with ISO 28000 requirements.
Why choose an ISO 28000 certification audit from SGS?
Our ISO 28000 audit enables your organization to:
- Demonstrate compliance with ISO 28000 requirements
- Manage your supply chain security management system as a business process
- Measure and improve your supply chain security management system’s effectiveness
- Focus resources on high-risk concern areas
- Benchmark against international standards
- Link security management to many other business activities
- Reduce supply chain risks
What is the ISO 28000 certification process?
There are seven steps to the process:
- Application and quote
- Competence analysis – identify gaps in skills and competence at the outset
- Gap assessment – identify any weaknesses before the formal audit
- Stage 1 audit – confirmation that implementation is on track
- Stage 2 audit – confirmation that implementation is complete
- Certification – share your success
- Ongoing improvement – regular surveillance visits
Aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
ISO 28000 contributes to UN Sustainable Development Goals 8, 9 and 11.
Trusted ISO 28000 certification audits from a world leader
As the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company, we provide in-depth expertise in ISO 28000 requirements. We can audit your organization’s systems against the ISO 28000 standard, performing a gap analysis and, if desired, taking you through the full certification process, including in-depth consultation.
Our ISO 28000 audit will look at all activities controlled or influenced by organizations that impact your supply chain security, across areas like the transportation of goods.
We also perform audits against all global and regional security requirements, including:
- Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) Facility Security Requirements (FSR) (also certifiable)
- TAPA Trucking Security Requirements (TSR)
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT)
4B, Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 083,