This training provides a framework to help in implementing Business Continuity Management (BCM). The training is based on the Business Continuity Management Systems standard ISO 22301.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Implement the steps of BCM and BCMS
- Understand the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating and monitoring, reviewing and improving an BCMS as defined in ISO 22301
- Describe the purpose and content of ISO 22301
- Understand the purpose and requirements of ISO 22301 as a tool for the continual improvement of a Business Continuity Management System
- Utilize the best practice techniques in ISO 22301
This training is based on case study materials and practical exercises.
Find out more about our ISO 22301 Implementation Training by getting in touch with your SGS Expert today.