ISO 14064 provides industry and government with a set of tools to develop programs aimed at reducing Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions.
The ISO 14064 standard comprises three parts that respectively inform on: GHG Inventories (Part 1); GHG Projects (Part 2); and act as guidance for validation and verification of GHG Information (Part 3).
The training allows you to master the independent parts of the ISO 14064 standard, quantify and report the GHG inventory, and plan, implement and report a verification against the standard. This allows you to then track progress improvement or containment actions.
The training covers:
- GHG concept and background
- GHG Inventory (ISO 14064-1): Quantification process and reporting
- Verification: Methodology, process development, implementation and reporting
- Introduction to GHG Projects (ISO 14064-2) and to the relevant methodologies
- Validation and Verification (ISO 14064-3)
The 2-day ISO 14064 Internal Auditor Training covers the GHG concepts and the quantification and verification related to ISO 14064-1.
Both trainings consist of theoretical lectures, workshops and discussions.
Contact SGS today to find out more on SGS ISO 14064 Auditor Training.
- SGS GHG White Paper August 20 2011