Health, safety and environment (HSE) inspection services from SGS – reduce risk and maintain quality during the commissioning and operating phase of your photovoltaic (PV) solar park project.
During the commissioning and operating phase of your PV solar plant, ensuring quality and safety is essential. Our HSE inspection services help you to reduce risk and maintain quality during the commissioning and operating phase of your PV solar park project.
Why choose HSE inspection from SGS?
We can help you:
- Evaluate technical and regulatory issues
- Develop quality and HSE management services systems to ensure that your PV solar plant meets all mandatory requirements
- Meet industry best practice
- Identify potential areas of concern and deal with them in an organized and effective manner
- Protect the health and safety of your workers
- Decrease accident risks
- Improve onsite productivity
- Gain expert safety advice and recommendations for future safety maintenance
Trusted HSE Inspections Services From a World Leader in Renewable Energy
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, our global network of accredited inspectors offers you unsurpassed experience in the renewable energy sector. Our unique global reach enables us to provide you with experienced and qualified safety coordinators on your site, anywhere in the world.
To discuss how our HSE inspections can help you reduce risk and maintain quality during the commissioning and operating phase of your PV solar park project, contact us today.
4B, Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Vikhroli (West), 400 083,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN-MH, India