Groundwater testing protects groundwater resources and the environment.
Most of the Earth’s fresh water is groundwater (traditionally considered to be water within 100 meters of the surface of the earth) and can contain many constituent parts, including microorganisms, gases, inorganic and organic materials. Groundwater must be protected from the adverse effects of agricultural and industrial pollution to safeguard the environment, protect sources of drinking water and avoid well water contaminations. Scientific analysis on groundwater samples can determine if there is evidence of negative environmental impact.
SGS Groundwater Testing Services
Utilizing our network of laboratories, which are certified against ISO/IEC 17025 standards or local required accreditations, we conduct thorough analysis of groundwater for a variety of applications. Our comprehensive range of tests include:
- Full range gas chromatography analysis of organics (hydrocarbons, PAHs, volatiles, PCBs, etc.)
- Inorganics parameters including a wide range of heavy metals
- Ultra-trace metal analysis
- Metal and cyanide speciation
- Metal leaching test procedures
- Major anion and cation determination as well as general chemistry
- Microbiological analysis
- Pesticide and herbicide testing
- Drinking water analysis
Why choose SGS?
As the global market leader in groundwater testing, we provide quality results, fast turnaround times, and have the expertise to help you fulfill your legal, social and commercial responsibilities with regards to groundwater protection.
Contact us today, to learn more about SGS groundwater testing services.
4B, Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 083,