End of warranty inspection from SGS – detect critical component failures and establish warranty claims.
The operation and maintenance of wind farms is costly. To ensure your wind turbines provide cost-efficient operation for as long as possible, any deficiencies that occur within the fixed warranty period must be repaired by the manufacturer. Our end of warranty inspection services help you to reduce costs by detecting failures of critical components as early as possible so you can establish warranty claims.
Why choose end of warranty inspection from SGS?
We can help you:
- Ensure your wind turbines provide effective operation for as long as possible
- Identify deficiencies and detect failures of critical components within your warranty period
- Establish warranty claims to ensure that the manufacturer carries out any required repairs
- Minimize maintenance costs through effective warranty claims
World Leading End of Warranty Inspections from a Trusted Provider
As the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, our global network of accredited experts offers you unsurpassed experience in the renewable energy sector. Our dedicated, in-house wind energy competence center and unique global reach enable us to provide you with inspection and certification of offshore wind farm projects across the globe.
Our end of warranty inspections include:
- Inspection of wind turbine components
- A detailed report of all findings
To discuss how our end of warranty inspections can help you to detect critical component failures and establish warranty claims, contact us today.