Develop, maintain and apply socially acceptable practices across your sugarcane supply chain with Bonsucro audit and certification services from SGS.
Modern consumers want assurance that the products they purchase contain ingredients from environmentally and socially responsible suppliers.
Bonsucro is a global, multi-stakeholder, not-for-profit organization that promotes sustainable sugarcane production, processing and trade around the world.
Biofuels that count towards an EU member’s renewables targets must be assessed against European Renewable Energy Directive (2009/28/EC) sustainability criteria. The Bonsucro standard is also approved by the European Commission (EC) to meet these sustainability requirements.
Accredited to provide Bonsucro certification, our independent, third-party services provide transparent proof that your sugarcane production and supply chains meet strict requirements.
Why choose Bonsucro certification and audits from SGS?
We enable you to:
- Ensure sustainable sugarcane production, processing and trade
- Demonstrate your compliance with Bonsucro standard requirements
- Develop and improve social accountability across your operations
- Confirm compliance of key production indicators, including energy and water consumption, and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Demonstrate regulatory compliance and adherence to labor rights, a continued secure, local food supply, and other human factors affecting the local population
Trusted Bonsucro Services from a World-leading Certification Provider
As a world leader in certification, inspection, testing and verification services, we offer in-depth expertise in all aspects of sugarcane production, sugar and biofuel supply chains, local and international regulations, and guidelines.
Partnering with us to achieve certification leads to improved processes and talent, consistent and compliant supply chains, sustainable customer relationships, continuous improvement and competitive advantage.
4B, Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 083,