Aircraft accident investigation services from SGS – respond quickly to an accident or incident with expert insight, confidential analysis and a verifiable commitment to safety.
An aircraft accident or incident can result in loss of life and harm to individuals, potentially halting production, as well as a loss of confidence in your operations. Regulatory bodies will investigate serious accidents and render detailed reports publicly, but the process can take a year or more.
Our accident and incident investigation services give you a full understanding of what has occurred within days, as well as expert advice that carefully places the events in context.
Why choose aircraft accident investigation services from SGS?
We can help you:
- Provide your senior management with a full report on the accident, lead up and consequences – within days
- Identify the root cause of the accident, and what defenses were in place
- Put in place defenses to minimize the chance of another accident occurring
- Restore confidence in operations by making changes to how your aviation activities are performed
Fast, Responsive and Trusted Aviation Incident Investigation from a World Leader
Our aviation advisors have investigated accidents and reported the confidential findings to boards in many countries, allowing them to make informed, proactive decisions. To ensure your peace of mind, our accident investigation service offers you:
- Decades of experience in the aviation industry
- World-class experts who have held senior management roles as well as operational positions – all fully trained in accident investigation
- A global network of aviation advisors who have a deep understanding of the local aviation environment and international standards
To find out more about our aircraft accident investigation services, contact us today.
4B, Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Vikhroli (West),
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400 083,