Project management solutions from SGS – meeting all your large-scale recruitment needs.
Large-scale recruitment poses logistical issues for any company. Bringing in extra staff and resources for short periods can be costly, both in time and money. Our technical staffing service understands the level of commitment and complexity which is needed to handle such large scale projects. With this in mind, we offer bespoke workforce and project management solutions to our clients who are searching for a reliable partner to manage their entire project.
We have broad experience in delivering project management services, including handling full workforce and logistics. Our solution delivers a number of benefits, which include:
- Dedicated SGS team specifically for the duration of the project
- Contract management
- Workforce planning
- In-country logistics: managing flights, work permits, visas, accommodation and local transportation support
- Dedicated assignment support for contract employees
- Smooth and efficient payment of employees across the globe
- Full range of market leading health and travel insurances
- Local and global payroll capabilities
- Meet and greet with local SGS representatives
- 24-hour emergency support and advice services
- High standard of administration, timely and accurate processing of invoices and purchase orders
- Expertise and know-how in dealing with local and global regulations
Why choose project management solutions from SGS?
With a wealth of experience and global network, using our project management solutions to support your workforce will save you time, money and reduce the risk of project delays.
Contact SGS today for more information on our project management solutions.