Project management from SGS – reduce risk, assure quality and ensure completion of your project on time and on budget.
The revolutionary Building Information Modeling (BIM) platform is heralded as the next generation of computer aided design and construction. Managing the quality of the BIM process is becoming increasingly vital to any construction project. However, if used without the necessary planning or experience, BIM implementation can cause as many complications as the problems it solves.
That is where we can help, offering design and construction teams practical BIM project management, implementation strategy and transitional training.
Why choose BIM project management from SGS?
We can help you:
- Adopt the BIM platform
- Manage the entire BIM process with an effective methodology and protocol
- Increase construction quality and building performance
- Reduce construction costs and waste
- Mitigate project risks and delays
World-class Building Information Modeling Expertise, at Your Service
With our dedicated BIM team, unrivaled construction experience and building simulation expertise, our team of professional engineers can help you verify the accuracy of your BIM output through a complete range of dedicated services, including:
- Construction BIM project management: building construction life-cycle management (4D project schedule simulation, systems clash detection, BIM model verification and BIM model construction for MEP)
- BIM Education Services: construction management or building environmental simulation
- Building Environmental Simulation: including Building Energy Modeling (BEM), Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation, daylight and envelope shading simulation, lighting simulation and rendering
To discuss your BIM project management needs, talk to us today.
Units 303 & 305, 3/F, Building 22E,
Phase 3, Hong Kong Science Park,
Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong, China