Improve efficiency throughout your supply chain with the lean logistics and supply chain methodology service from SGS.
To ensure that your supply chain is efficient and agile, effective coordination of all logistics, both internal and external, is vital. We apply the lean logistics methodology to your entire supply chain to reduce costs, generate savings, shorten delivery times, improve agility and flexibility, enhance employee involvement and reduce stocks and internal logistics.
Why choose the lean logistics and supply chain service from SGS?
We can help you:
- Optimize your entire supply chain – from supplier to customer
- Improve productivity by optimizing resources and adjusting to customer demand
- Design planning systems, logistics scenarios and more efficient warehouses
- Improve supply management with suppliers
- Implement continuous improvement systems in logistics operations
- Optimize and reduce stocks by applying lean tools
- Involve and motivate people towards improving results
- Improve the management and development of your logistics and supply chain strategy
Trusted Lean Logistics and Supply Chain Methodology Implementation from a World Leader
As a world leader in lean logistics and supply chain services, we offer you in-depth expertise and experience in implementing the methodology. We are committed to ensuring that your project is cost effective and generates tangible annual savings.
Our lean logistics and supply chain methodology uses a range of tools and methods, including:
- Organization development in logistics areas
- SGA Structured Warehouse Management System (WMS) to optimize hierarchy and communication
- Display of indicators and objectives, such as visual management, communication boards and dashboards
- Hoshin Logistic workshop to improve productivity
- Demand management and resource planning to transform the customer signal in resource planning, Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), build to stock (BTS), demand analysis and estimation
- Analysis of the supply chain with value stream maps (VSM) and material and information flow analysis (MIFA) and the Pull System
- Supply logistics, including milk run, returnable packaging circuits, and service fee and logistics protocols with suppliers
- Warehouse design and inventory reliability, including management of reception areas and dispatch, provisioning to lines, Optimal Stock Required and classification
To discuss how the lean logistics and supply chain methodology can improve efficiency throughout your supply chain, contact us today.
Units 303 & 305, 3/F, Building 22E,
Phase 3, Hong Kong Science Park,
Pak Shek Kok, New Territories, Hong Kong, China