Monitor your suppliers' compliance and performance against the Responsible Business Alliance (RBA) Code of Conduct (COC) with an RBA audit from SGS.
The RBA was established in 2004 to promote a common COC for the electronics and ICT industry. It now includes more than 200 member companies worldwide from the electronics, retail, auto and toy sectors, as well as their suppliers.
The RBA COC aims to ensure that:
- Industry supply chain working conditions are safe
- Workers are treated with respect and dignity
- Manufacturing processes are environmentally responsible
The RBA includes a Validated Assessment Program (VAP) with VAP audits. The VAP audit is the leading standard for on-site compliance verification and effective, sharable audits.
We are one of the RBA-approved audit firms and are authorized to use RBA audit toolkits with their qualified auditors.
Why choose an RBA audit from SGS?
A successful audit from us, which follows the RBA VAP, leads to an RBA official audit report. This enables your organization to:
- Determine your suppliers' compliance and performance against the RBA's sound framework
- Reinforce your commitment to the COC throughout your supply chain
- Demonstrate social responsibility when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business
- Increase productivity and quality
- Reduce worker turnover, injuries and illnesses
RBA audits from an accredited body
As an RBA-approved auditor and world-leading certification, inspection, testing and verification company, we offer you in-depth expertise in RBA requirements. Our global network of experts and testing facilities can help you to confirm compliance with RBA requirements, which leads to an official RBA audit report.
The RBA COC has been widely adopted as the standard for social responsibility across the electronics and ICT industry. The COC has five sections (and from these, there are 43 key principles):
- Health and safety
- Management system
Contact us today to find out more.