This training provides a framework to assist an organization in developing and implementing a safety management system (SMS).
We develop the necessary skills to help you implement and maintain an effective SMS strategy to meet the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Understand legislative requirements for Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Design and plan the implementation of an SMS
- Introduce a safety policy together with an effective training program
- Devise and introduce complementary documentation systems
- Plan and report safety audits and performance monitoring
The training is based on case study materials and practical exercises.
Contact SGS today to learn more about SGS OHSAS 18001 Implementation Training.
29 Avenue Aristide Briand,
, Cedex, 94111,
Arcueil, Val-de-Marne, FR-94,