This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of food safety culture and the shared values, beliefs and norms that affect mindset and behavior towards food safety in, across and throughout an organization.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of food safety culture
- Discuss the development of a food safety culture
- Recognize the requirements for implementing a food safety culture
- Be aware of the requirements for auditing a food safety culture
- Understand the uses and importance of food safety culture reporting tools
In order to adapt to your learning style and needs, this course is available as classroom-based training or Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT). Depending on the selected method, this course can be delivered over 1 day or 8 hours.
Before starting this course, it is advisable to read: “A Culture of Food Safety – A Position Paper from the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)”.
On completion of this course, you will receive a ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
An introduction to food safety culture from a world leader in corporate training
As a world leader in professional training, we offer you unrivaled experience and a global network of qualified professionals with extensive expertise in the latest practices. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.