ISO 22301:2019 Introduction Training Course from SGS – understand business continuity management systems (BCMS) and the requirements of ISO 22301:2019.
This course aims to provide you with an understanding of the management systems approach and requirements of ISO 22301. The course provides a basis for anyone who wishes to go on to complete CQI and IRCA Certified BCMS Auditor courses.
On completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The purpose of a business continuity management system
- Business continuity management system standards
- The business benefits of improved business continuity management system performance
- The structure and content of ISO 22301
- The specific business continuity management-related requirements of ISO 22301.
To adapt to your learning style and needs, this course is available as classroom-based or virtual instructor led training (VILT). Depending on the selected method, this course can be delivered over one day or eight hours.
On completion of this course, you will be issued a “Certificate of Attendance”.
Before starting the course, you are expected to have the following knowledge:
- An understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between management responsibility, policy, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement
- A basic knowledge of managing business continuity through conducting business impact analysis and risk assessment, the development of business continuity strategies and solutions and the implementation of business continuity plans and procedures
Trusted ISO 22301 training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
To find out more about our ISO 22301:2019 BCMS introduction training, contact us today.