Join us at the Universal Influenza Vaccines Conference and learn about our vaccine therapeutics for influenza. Meet our experts at the exhibition hall.
SGS will be taking part in the UIV Conference.
This new forum will offer researchers an opportunity to discuss the characteristics of universal influenza vaccines, their potential target antigens, and critical aspects to consider on the path to successfully developing such vaccines.
We look forward to seeing you there.
About SGS's Health Science
As a leading European early phase contract research organization with over 40 years of experience in clinical research, we are uniquely placed to help you design, develop and implement clinical trial solutions for your specific needs. We help optimize your clinical timelines and support regulatory submissions to bring your product to market quickly and safely. We support you with fast, smooth testing and development processes, enabling you to make safe “go/no go” decisions about your product that are based on the most reliable data. We offer a range of services for early phase and late phase studies, including:
- Complex Phase I studies
- Infectious disease clinical trials
- Biometrics functional outsourcing
We Also Provide:
- Drug development consultancy and services to assist the development plan of molecules in early clinical phases
- Clinical pharmacology units, bioanalytical laboratories and trial management offices across Europe and North America to perform your clinical trials successfully
- Data management, statistics, PK/PD calculations and report writing services to help you meet regulatory standards when applying for approval of your product
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45
C/ Trespaderne 29,
Edif. Barajas I. Barrio Aeropuerto, 28042,
Madrid, Madrid, Spain