Learn how to perform audits against ISO 22301 the business continuity management system (BCMS) standard.
This certified course (2331-PR 364) will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of BCMS against ISO 22301:2019 in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021, as applicable.
On completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of a BCMS, of BCMS standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of a BCMS
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a BCMS to establish conformity with ISO 22301 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
In order to adapt to your learning style and needs, this course is available as Classroom Based or Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT). Depending on the selected method, this course can be delivered over 3 days or 24 hours, and will conclude with an exam, where applicable.
To complete this course successfully you will be required to pass both the examination and continuous assessment, following which you will recieve a Certificate of Achievement that satisfies the formal training for an individual seeking certification as a CQI/IRCA lead auditor. This certificate is valid for five years from the date of the exam for the purpose of your certification as an auditor with the CQI/IRCA.
Before starting the course, you are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems: knowledge of management systems audits through satisfactory completion of a CQI and IRCA certificated (or acceptable alternative) Lead Auditor training course in another discipline
- Business continuity management: conduct of business impact analysis and risk assessment, the development of business continuity strategies and solutions and the implementation of business continuity plans and procedures
- The relationship between business continuity management and an organization’s overall ability to continue to operate during disruption, and between business continuity management and the proactive improvement of business continuity performance
- ISO 22301: knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 and the commonly used business continuity management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 22301, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 22301:2019 Foundation BCMS training course or equivalent
Trusted ISO 22301 Training from a Leading Course Provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered in multiple languages and locations by approved tutors, specialists in the area who can support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to enroll on the SGS Academy ISO 22301 BCMS auditor conversion training course.