We are focusing investment in Connectivity to increase our competitive advantage.
- Strategic objectives 2023 and beyond
- Consolidate our leading market position
- Leverage market growth supported by the proliferation of 5G technology and loT devices
- Continue to build cybersecurity expertise as an integral part of our 'total solution'
- Focus on automotive and semiconductor industries as key opportunities
- Continue to lead the expansion of the domestic Chinese market
- New data services to generate first revenue by 2023
- Progress during the year
- We are solid leaders in Softlines and already ahead of target for Connectivity in Top 3
- Significant capex has been approved for East Asia and the USA
- New cybersecurity laboratories have been opened in East Asia
- Supply chain challenges temporarily slowed progress but expect the eMobility development and semiconductor global demand to boost this end of the year
- Invested in a program called 'China Import' providing support to exporters from North America and Western Europe who want to sell goods on China's domestic markets
- First European retailers have committed to use our new digital solution Truum™
|Capex intensity||Net working capital intensity||Last 12 months return profile||M&A appetite|
|Higher||Lower||+++||High in Connectivity|
Our growing portfolio of sustainability solutions
During 2022, we launched various SGS product marks (sustainability, certification and performance) addressing current demand from our customers across all product categories.