Join our webinar to gain an understanding of the role information security plays in food safety.
The implications of information security and business continuity issues for the safety of the food supply chain are getting more and more attention.
Whether there is disruption in the food supply chain from wars and other conflicts, or whether disruption stems from a ransomware attack on a food processor, grocery store, restaurant or warehouse – we need to be prepared.
No organization is immune to cyberattacks, and ISO standards do not prevent them, but they will help to mediate the impact and may reduce the duration of the disruption.
While regulation differs from country to country, there is a need for a solid governance structure.
At the end of the presentation, participants will have:
- A greater awareness of the fact that, because food and agriculture are a part of critical infrastructure, producers are a target for cyber attacks
- An understanding of the role information security plays in food safety
- The knowledge to incorporate information security into their current governance systems
Cost: No charge
- Willy Fabritius, Global Head of Strategy & Business Development Information Security, SGS
- Mirasol Sohal, Learning Services Manager for the Food Sector, SGS
Time/Date: February 9, 2023, 9AM Philippines Standard Time
Can't make a live session? Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For further information, please contact:
t: +1 201 508 3000
Rue Belle Vue, Section 49,
îlot de propriété n° 66 16000,