Ensuring the smooth running of process plants requires investment in a range of support services, from concentrator and plant support, to heal leaching, operation control in solvent extraction-electrowinning (SX/EW), and thermoplastics.
Our comprehensive operational support services for mining process plants include:
- Concentrator and process plant support:
- Sampling, sample collection and characterization with quality standards
- Operation of on-site metallurgical labs
- Heap leaching:
- Staffing solutions and equipment supplies to carry out repairs, installations and redesigning of the transportation and storage system
- Installation of modern equipment for better process efficiency and greater productivity
- Arming, disarming and maintenance of LIX pile irrigation systems
- Operational control in SX/EW plants:
- Management and inspection of permanent cathodes, organic recovery management and replacement of insulators in electrometallurgy
- Technical and operational support to aeration systems in EW warehouse
- Technical and operational support for ventilation systems
- Support and assisting with acid mist control on EW warehouses
- Thermoplastics: assembly, maintenance and improvement of hydraulic systems in HDPE, LDPE, PVC and FRP of hydrometallurgical processes (i.e. LIX-SX-EQ) through:
- Modern equipment for different pipe diameters and field work conditions
- Inspection and repair of polymer cells
- Installation of HDPE liners on leach heap bases
- Coating of large ponds in HDPE liners (floors) and in settling pools or refining ponds
Get in touch today to learn more about the full range of our operational support solutions.
Looking for something specific?
Search within Operational Support