Meet us at booth 49 at the World Vaccine Congress in Barcelona and don't miss our roundtable discussion.
SGS is proud to be a partner and exhibitor at the World Vaccine Congress Europe 2022.
Our experts Katrin Van Leuven, Clinical Research Physician – SGS Health Science, and Olawale Salami, Head of Project Management and Feasibility – SGS Health Science, will lead an interactive roundtable about "Clinical Development of Antivirals and Vaccines for Respiratory Viruses in the Era of COVID-19 and Beyond: Challenges & Considerations".
The World Vaccine Congress is an award-winning series of conferences and exhibitions that has grown to become the largest and most established vaccine meeting of its kind across the globe.
Visit us at booth 49.
About SGS's Health Science
As a leading European early phase contract research organization with over 40 years of experience in clinical research, we are uniquely placed to help you design, develop and implement clinical trial solutions for your specific needs. We help optimize your clinical timelines and support regulatory submissions to bring your product to market quickly and safely. We support you with fast, smooth testing and development processes, enabling you to make safe “go/no go” decisions about your product that are based on the most reliable data. We offer a range of services for early phase and late phase studies, including:
- Complex Phase I studies
- Infectious disease clinical trials
- Biometrics functional outsourcing
We Also Provide:
- Drug development consultancy and services to assist the development plan of molecules in early clinical phases
- Clinical pharmacology units, bioanalytical laboratories and trial management offices across Europe and North America to perform your clinical trials successfully
- Data management, statistics and report writing services to help you meet regulatory standards when applying for approval of your product
For further information, please contact:
t: +32 15 27 32 45
C/O Horizon Djibouti Terminals Limited (HDTL),
Doraleh Container Terminal, Djibouti