Join our webinar as we discuss recent industry trends and explore how these have affected or may affect how food companies manage to keep their food safety programs effective and adaptive.
No food company is an island, and no company operates in a vacuum, unaffected by its surroundings. Consumers and customers, regulations, suppliers and stakeholders all have an affect on a food company’s role in the supply chain.
This webinar aims to discuss food safety trends from recent years and share SGS’s insights on how these trends have affected or may affect the way food companies manage to keep their food safety programs effective and adaptive.
- Food industry trends
- Impact of trends on food safety
- Dealing with the changing landscape
- Using food safety management system principles
This webinar is aimed at food industry professionals, including managers, supervisors and owners of food businesses, from primary production and manufacturing to storage, distribution and retail.
- Caleb Lawrence Alcala – Lead Auditor, Food and Feed Safety, SGS Canada Inc.
- Scott Grossman – Regional Sales Manager. Food Safety, SGS North America, Inc.
Can't make a live session?
Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For further information, please contact:
t: +1 201 359 6702