From beauty and personal care to cosmeceuticals, nutraceuticals and pharmaceuticals, there is a growing need for compliance across the globe from regulatory bodies, brands and consumers. Gaining certification from internationally recognized schemes can give you integrity and show commitment to best practices.
As the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company, we are a trusted partner that specializes in many pharmaceutical, cosmetics and personal care services, including customized audits for the related supply chains.
With SGS, you can work toward a range of recognized certifications developed for the industries, covering aspects like good manufacturing practices (GMP) for finished products, ingredients and packaging, good distribution practices (GDP) and consumer choices.
For the cosmetics and personal care industries, this includes:
- ISO 22716 (cosmetics – GMP)
- EFfCI GMP (cosmetic ingredients)
- BRCGS Personal Care and Household
- V-Label (vegan cosmetics)
- NATRUE (natural and organic cosmetics)
For the pharmaceutical industry, this includes:
- ISO 15378 (primary packaging materials for medicinal products)
- EU GDP and WHO GDP
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and WHO GMP for finished products
- EXCiPACT (excipients)
- ICH Q7 (active pharmaceutical ingredients)
- WHO good agricultural and collection practices (GACP) for medicinal plants
As a world-leading, independent, third-party certification, testing and inspection company, our collective experience gives you unique opportunities to add value to your products at all stages of their life cycle.
Our expert knowledge of markets and statutory requirements across the globe is reinforced by staff on the ground near you, assuring you of rigorous and innovative solutions that help bring your products to market, quickly and safely.
Looking for something specific?
Search within Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics & Personal Care