Access a wide range of services to ensure that your cosmetic products meet MoCRA requirements.
MoCRA is a US regulation for ensuring the safety of cosmetic products distributed in the US. It entails significant expansion of the FDA’s authority to regulate cosmetic products that consumers use every day. MoCRA impacts manufacturers selling cosmetic products in the US. It includes new and redefined requirements for cosmetic products, manufacturing facilities and distributors.
We offer a wide range of training, certification and testing services to help you meet MoCRA requirements.
- Facility registration and product listing
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Mandatory reporting of serious adverse events
- Safety substantiation of products
- Labeling contact information
- Labeling of fragrance allergens
- Labeling of products for professional use
- Mandatory recall authority
- Testing methods for talc-containing cosmetics
- PFAS in cosmetics
Why choose MoCRA services from SGS?
- We enable you to:
- Access up-to-date knowledge about MoCRA
- Identify which regulatory requirements apply to your organization and products
- Ensure facility GMP readiness through ISO 22716 audit and certification
- Verify compliance with the applicable MoCRA requirements as they evolve
- Ensure that your contract manufacturers also comply with MoCRA
- Meet compliance requirements within the regulatory deadlines
- To help you meet MoCRA requirements, we offer a wide range of services, including:
- Training and education
- Audits and certification
- Technical verification
- Product testing and safety substantiation
- Supply chain mapping and assessments
We are the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company, recognized as the global benchmark for sustainability, quality and integrity. Our 99,600 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
With extensive experience in US regulations, we are engaged with US regulatory bodies, providing consultations and sharing industry knowledge. We have developed our MoCRA compliance services around the needs and challenges of the cosmetics industry.
To find out more about our MoCRA services, contact us today.