The need for quality improvement of laboratory measures, along with accurate and reliable results, is vital. That is why laboratories implement a quality system that guarantees and secures the reliability of results. Our course will help you to identify the tools enabling you to implement, maintain and improve a management system meeting the ISO-IEC-17025 requirements aimed at defining control measures.
Why choose the diploma in metrology from SGS?
We can help you:
- Implement a laboratory quality system that guarantees and secures the reliability of results
- Implement, maintain and improve a management system meeting ISO-IEC-17025 requirements
- Gain a diploma in metrology and accreditation in laboratories under ISO / IEC 17025:2005
The trusted diploma in metrology from South America’s leading provider of courses
As a leading provider of training courses in South America, we offer you unrivaled experience and expertise in metrology diploma training.
Our course covers:
- Administrative requirements in management and quality systems
- Quality Management System ISO-9001: 2008
- Administrative requirements in management and legal contexts
- Technical requirements
- Statistical techniques
- Metrological assurance and management
- Validation of test and calibration methods
- Training of internal auditors
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for middle and senior technicians who have quality assurance responsibilities in laboratories in the chemical, biological, pharmaceutical or environmental sectors.
To find out more about our diploma in metrology and accreditation in laboratories under ISO/IEC 17025:2005, contact us today.