At SGS, we want to share our expertise. Every year, our specialist lecturers run a wide range of training courses and seminars for the petroleum and petrochemicals industries, designed to help support your own staff development programs and risk management measures and to help your employees to grow with your business.
Our courses and seminars aim to be both engaging and informative and are available on a public or in-house basis, depending on your requirements. We are always happy to develop new courses with you to meet the specific training needs of your personnel.
Learn from Lecturers with Practical Experience
Our lecturers are not just teachers – they are all senior SGS personnel and consultants with many years of practical experience in their specialist fields. We routinely review our training courses to take into account developments in legislation and regulation, new technologies and changing industry trends and attitudes.
Here are just some of our typical courses:
- Oil blending and cargo treatment by additives
- Gas and chemicals measurement and control
- Cargo compatibility for the carriage of petrochemicals
- Legal aspects of petroleum and petrochemicals
- Sampling and the significance of tests
- Bunker survey
- Static and dynamic measurement
- Cargo reconciliation and voyage analysis
Find out more about how SGS training can help support your staff development and grow your business.