Join us for this live webinar with our SGS proderm experts for insights into the testing approaches for Clinical studies of Androgenetic Alopecia Treatment Products.
Androgenetic alopecia, also known as pattern hair loss, is the most common form of hair loss. It affects up to 70 % of all men and 40 % of all women. The condition can be treated in many different ways, such as with medical devices that treat hair loss and promote hair growth. Patients may also make use of medicinal products, which may be applied topically or orally. Over-the-counter products and food supplements can also be used for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia.
In this webinar, we explore the different perspectives and testing approaches used for clinical studies of androgenetic alopecia treatment products. Our speakers, Sandra Bleckwenn and Dr. Matthias Seise, will be joined by Michal Kasprzak from Tricholab.
This webinar will explore:
- Anatomy of the skin, the scalp, hairs and follicles
- Objective and subjective assessments
- Parameters and methods:
- Clinical photography, image analysis, phototrichogram (PT), and recruitment of patients and subjects
- Patients with hair loss (e.g., androgenetic alopecia)
- Study designs:
- Use tests (application in the test area or systemic intake)
- Efficacy studies: claims, intended use and indications
This webinar is aimed at manufacturers of medical devices and over-the-counter (OTC) of:
- Hair growth products
- Food supplements that impact hair quality
- Medicinal products for the treatment of hair loss
- Topical products, such as scalp lotions, sera, hair waters, shampoos etc.
Cost: Free of charge
For further information, please contact:
Senior Sales & Communication Consultant
t: +49 40 839 358 34